ASM company is a reliable manufacturer of defense products for several years according to the manufacturer's qualification DIN 2303.
Issuer of the certificate: GSI- Gesellschaft für Schweißtechnik International mbH - Branch SLV Hannover.
On the basis of this manufacturer's qualification, ASM is authorized to perform work on defense-related products of classes Q 1 - with general requirements and relevant work of component class BK 1.
Our extensive welding production includes the following processes according to EN ISO 4063:
- 111 - Manual arc welding
- 141 - Tungsten inert gas welding
- 135/136 - metal active gas welding
We process materials according to ISO 15608 of the groups:
- 1 - Structural steels with a minimum yield strength ReH up to 460 N/mm².
- 2 - Thermomechanically rolled fine-grained structural steels
- 3 - Quenched and tempered fine-grained structural steels with a specified minimum yield strength ReH up to 690 N/mm²
- 8 - Austenitic stainless steels
- 22 - Non-age-hardenable aluminum alloys
- 23 - Age-hardenable aluminum alloys